Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product patent. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.