Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, enableinteractive.wordpress.com you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter How Do You Get A Patent good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as possible.